Connect now using the IP mc.gamersfreedom.net:

Shpetzie staff application 3
Started by Shpetzie

Shpetzie

Shpetzie

Topics
IGN
Shpetzie

What's your IGN: My IGN for basically everything is Shpetzie.
Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to be staff so I can help the server, and be apart of the community.
Which staff rank do you want to be?: I would like to be admin to help the server with making everybody feel like they are in a safer place.
How mature are you out of 10 (be honest): In my opinion, I am a 7-8, I like to have fun, but if i need to, i can take things super seriously.

How much will you abuse out of 10 (be honest):  I'll probably be about a 2, It'll be fun to troll and such, but I wont go overkill ofc.
How long have you been on the server for before applying?: I have been on the server for a few days, and already feel like a part of the community because of great friends like Alex and Josh.
Were you banned, demoted or told to apply here? Answer these choices (we can check): I have not been demoted or banned from the server.
What are you good with?: I am good with moderation of the teamspeak, and have been told in the past that I am good at resolving arguments or issues with people.
Are you willing to help the server?: I will help the server ito the best of my abilities
 How long will you be playing on our server?: I will try to be active for at least 2 hours a day on the teamspeak, this shouldn't be a problem for me.
Will you be making videos of catching hackers for proof?: If I am suspicious that a player is hacking, I will record to make sure they are before I make the decision
Will you be making YouTube videos?: I might, but it depends on whether the situation fits the style of videos on my channel.
Are you applying to be immune to the rules?: Of course not, I respect the rules entirely
Will you follow the application policy?: I agree with the application policy, and will follow it the best i can.

Will you respect every player and staff member?: I will respect every player and staff member equally.
Are you just applying to show off?: I am ofc not applying to show off. I want to help the server.

Shpetzie · 6 months ago
Alex

Alex

Topics
IGN
Alex42809

Accepted. Please contact me and Josh on the teamspeak for your training. 

Thank you! 

Alex & Josh.

Thank you
Alex A.
Gamersfreedom Manager
Contact me @ [email protected]
Alex · 6 months ago